At the Kilkenny Hurling Experience we provide a unique Irish cultural experience which is an exciting insight into the Skills of the Ancient Celtic game which is over 3000 years old.
Here you will visit Legends Hurling Museum where you will receive an indebt historical analysis of the history of the GAA and all its great players.
Onwards then to Nowlan Park (home of the famous Kilkenny cats) for a tour of the stadium, and hit the pitch to experience the skills of the clash of the ash and see have you got what it takes to become a “Kilkenny Cat”
The Kilkenny way Ultimate Hurling Experience has been voted consistently the no 1 attraction for things to do in Kilkenny through trip advisor and the activity has gone from strength to strength helped in part through our close connection with Failte Ireland.
The First thing you should understand about Kilkenny is that we are passionate about the game of Hurling. The Pride we have in our County teams comes second to none.
At the Kilkenny Hurling Experience it is our goal to transfer our passion for the game to you whilst teaching you the thrills & skills of the worlds oldest and fastest field game in the home of Hurling.
Some of the reasons to come to Kilkenny to learn this game of Hurling ?
- We are the best – standing top of the pile with 34 All Ireland Championship Titles.
- Our Coaches will give you a great insight into the game and and its skills.
- If your coming to Ireland and looking to get a real insight into our culture – Look No Further.
- Its suitable for all ages from 4 up to “can you move”
- Its Healthy
- For €25 with meal included – its the best value attraction and activity you will get in Ireland
- Were voted No1 Attraction on TripAdvisor in Kilkenny 2012/13/14